Sunday, June 30, 2013

Filled Under: , , , ,

Pure and Vogue

Share
Hi Everyone! Thank you for checking out my latest post. I have recently been accepted in the Pure Sales Room as a blogger. I will be doing my best to update you on the latest items available. The second round of the Pure Sale Room will open by July 2nd, but right now, they are currently setting up. I will be featuring some items from the event to give you a sneak peek of what is to come.

In the first photo, we have the Jenna outfit from Clothes Couture for The Pure Sales Room. It includes the jumpsuit, the bangle and the flats. A complete outfit for what is to come in the event. Very casual, very neat, it's something you can wear everyday. Also, The photo includes the Just Standing around pose 4 from -Pin me up- Poses, also part of the Pure Sales Room event. 



  The second photo features a jewelry set also from The Pure Sales Room. It is the Beaded Tiger's Gem and Pearls Set. The Dress is a new group gift from Vogue. It's a Lace Mesh Dress. The Vogue Group is free to join and offers wonderful free gifts every month! This one I should say is very nice. It's very detailed and I love the little frills on the bottom.



My Outfit Consists of: 
[1st Photo]
Hair: Truth
Skin: League
Outfit: Clothes Culture: Jenna - Pure Sales Room
Pose: -Pin me up- Poses : Just Standing Around pose 4

[2nd Photo]
Hair: Truth
Skin: League
Jewelry Set: Beaded Tiger's Gem and Pearls Set : Pure Sales Room
Dress: Vogue [Group Gift] [Free]

Again Kindly Check out The Pure Sales Room by July 2nd. Kindly Return by the 2nd and I will update the Landmarks :) Thank you xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment