Sunday, August 4, 2013

Filled Under: , , , ,

Show Me How You Burlesque

Share
It's a cold and crazy world that's raging outside. Well baby, me and all my girls are bringing on the fire. Show a little leg, got to shimmy your chest. It's a life.. it's a style.. it's a need.. it's Burlesque

Can you feel me? Can you feel it? It's Burlesque. Today is all about being sexy and I wanted to show that with items from Seldom Blue. It's hot, it's fire, it's red. This is one of the things  love about the color red. It's attractive and strong. Seldom Blue has done it with the sexy Elizabeth Lingerie that comes in several colors and styles. The Elizabeth Lingerie can be worn in different ways. The versions all include sexy garters and stockings. They both have these really nice prim frills that makes it look alive and more detailed. The items are very nicely shaded and includes these little details, like the ribbons. Seldom Blue currently has a summer going on. If you like this, you will definitely like the others as well. There are gifts, dollarbies, five linden items and more. Be sure to check it out!



Lingerie: Seldom Blue: Elizabeth Bra and Panties Red


Lingerie: Seldom Blue: Elizabeth Corset Set Red

Other items:
Skin: Glam Affair
Shoes: N-core

Something to get you in the mood: Express! 


Thank you IndigoBlue :*
xoxo

oh BTW I have hell week [midterms week] coming up, which of course means I have to get studying. I'll update in a few days or so though. I got tons of items for everyone to see. Hugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment