Sunday, October 6, 2013

Filled Under: , , ,

Sweet as Candy

Share
Have you guys gone to the candy fair?! You (Candy Fair)hould if you haven't. I was fortunately one of the lucky bloggers who got to go in the event earlier, although unfortunately I am as usual a little late on my blogging, Anyway, the fair is jam packed with different stores and the sim! Oh gosh  I loved the sim. It reminded me of Charlie and the chocolate factory! This is my first post for the Candy Fair and I've got tons more for everyone.





My Outfit Consists Of:

Hair: MINA hair – Mirjam
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Chocolate eyes – Mint (Candy Fair)
Skin: - POUDRE - [Elisa] - Room 69
Nails: //elephante poses// Pastel Reflections Nail Fatpack (Candy Fair)
Dress: Berries Inc. tooBat ruffle Dress lightblue (Candy Fair)
Glasses: Una Urban Store: Mesh Hip Glasses –Blue (Candy Fair)
Bracelet: !Fappy Gear. Candy Bracelets  =Rainbow RARE (Candy Fair)
Necklace: [tea.s] Lollipop Necklace -Silver - Mint Candy (Candy Fair)
Pose: Poseology Cotton Candy #6 (Candy Fair)
Furniture: <:*BoOgErS*:> Chocolate Lounge (Candy Fair)
Furniture:<:*BoOgErS*:> Chocolate Sofa (Candy Fair)
Furniture: [ free bird ] Chocolate Quitter Canvas (Candy Fair)

Thank you Mina, Ambra & Melissa


0 comments:

Post a Comment