Friday, November 29, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , ,

Rock and Roll

Share
Hi Everyone! New post for today. I'm feeling Haley Williams-ish from Paramore. I am wearing several items from the Singer Icon Fair, and please do check it out if you haven't already. I have apparently mistaken the end day to be Dec. 13 and I just found out earlier it was November 30!! I was looking at their previous website for it. The one in the wordpress site. I repeat it ends on November 30. Hurry up and grab as much as you can. There are several mix and match items from different stores and they can create something that symbolizes a certain icon or maybe even hint at several different ones. Hayley has this innocent face that I wanted to somehow portray in my avatar. Good thing the shape that is partnered with the Jaden skin from Poudre gave me what I wanted. Poudre currently has a 50% off sale on th First Generation Skins so tp on there and find something you like. Her skins are very cheap, but you'd see how nice they are. The cleavage options are on a tattoo layer and they have slink add ons! Yay!




Hair: MINA: Carlijn [My Attic @ The Deck] ( 95 L$)
Skin and Shape: Poudre: Jaden [50% off 1st Generation Skin sale]
Eyes: Glam Affair: Stella Eyes V2[previous sale item]
Lipstick: Glam Affair: Cleo 5 Europa
Top: Lethal: 1990 Shirt [Singer Icon Fair]
Watch: Le Premitif: Cassette Watch in Black [Singer Icon Fair]
Skirt: Fameless Chic: Skater Skirt in Plaid[Singer Icon Fair]
Leggings: Fameless Chic: Shredded Stocking in Black[Singer Icon Fair]
Boots: Paperbag: Lace up Jelly Boots[Singer Icon Fair]
Pose: Elephante Poses: Dream #4 [includes prop] [170L @ Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]

Thank you Mina, Ambra, and Melissa
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment