Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Filled Under: , , , ,

The Lady in Red: Part 1 - One Last Mission

Share
"Kill or be killed" That's what they always say. In my world,I'm the only one who shall kill. I don't plan on dying in any of my missions. I've been in it for so long that I can call myself the best in the business. Although, I am growing weary. I've lived a brutal life filled with death. I have no friends I have no family.I only have my pistol to keep me company. I will finish this last mission and call it quits.

The men I've killed are all ignorant. A little show of cleavage and a little sway of my hips and their brains all become mush. I have them in the palm of my hands. I've yet to see a man who can withstand my charm. I lead him to the bedroom, strip down to my lingerie and tell him I just need to freshen up. I went to the bathroom which was connected to the room.


I laid down my purse on the counter and waited for a minute or two. I hid behind the slightly opened door. Once he looked away, a devious little smile crept up my lips. This will be easy.


I pulled the gun out of my purse. He was coming to check up on me, so impatient. He was about to grab the door handle when I pulled the door and shot him right between the eyes.


I was done. The only thing left to do is vanish from the world I've come to know so well. I will no longer kill for money. I shall live peacefully somewhere new;  a place where no one knows me.

From now on, people will know me as Jaden Hollow.


Hi Everyone!

It has been such a long time since I've last posted on here. I have been terribly busy with RL, but my schedule has been better and I do plan on blogging once again. I wanted to try something new, which was create a series of blog posts that will tell a story. If you've been a reader before this, thank you for coming back and hopefully you know how I just post about random things. I think I have made ones with sort of a story before but never like this. If you don't like it and would only want to see the items used, you can simply scroll down from now on.

Items worn:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu
Lipstick: Glam Affair: Cleo 
Hair (Photos 1-3): Truth - Parisa
Bangs (Photo 4): Truth - Odette bangs
Lingerie: Seldom Blue - Lottie Lingerie (Fab Free Gift)
Nails: Baubles!(Slink) - Black Tip Sequince Nails (@ Fashion's Story Fair)
Red Outfit (Photo 4): Sascha's Designs - Fifth Avenue Red
Bangles: Baubles! by Phe - Black Gloss Bangles (@ Designer Circle)
Pistol: {AI Designs} Redemption Pistols 4.1


Furniture Used:
End Table Trompe Loil - Wood and Metal End Table
Lamp: Seasalt: Ice Storm Lamp (I think this was a hunt prize from the Seasons Hunt)
Chair: LAQ - Basic Mesh Lounge Chair
Painting: Storax: Morocco Art Panels
Closet: Glitterati - The Shopaholic Closet FREE
Car (This was given to me years ago. I think it was sort of like a newbie car that went around. Sorry)

Poses Used:
Photo 1: Label Motion - Abbie Pose 1
Photo 2 (The pose was from the screen) {What Next} Vintage Dressing Screen 
Photo 3: The pose is from the Closet by Glitterati - The Shopaholic Closet
Photo 4: Impacto - Set Model Gown 3



I have yet to name this little series, so for now I will just put up what number this

BTW, do you like the new look of the blog? I'm hoping you did! Also, I will be posting on here a few times a week. I will have to work on a schedule though. Anyway, if you like what you've read, you can subscribe via email or GFC below. You can also add me on Facebook and Google+ to get updates on new posts.

Thank you so much for reading and hopefully, I'll see you soon.
~xo Jaden


1 comments: